Calling all young historians! Who were the Pilgrims? Where was Jamestown? And why did the colonists say ''enough is enough'' to the British crown?
- Within these pages, young history-lovers can uncover the answers to these and dozens more questions.
- Learn the lowdown on everything from a colonist's day-to-day life to the thrilling events leading up to the Revolutionary War!
- With loads of fascinating facts, jokes, and kid-friendly illustrations, this lively book takes you on a journey through time to answer all the questions you have!
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Ages 7 and up.
- 48 full-color pages.
- Book measures 6 inches wide by 9 inches high.